Download Festival

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by whybother?, Feb 29, 2008.

1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

YAHOOOO! booked my tickets! judas priest is gonna be awesome! *breaking the law breaking the law!* haha im so damn hyped about it! who else is goin?
  2. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Cool! I went last year...KsE were awesome and Iron Maiden f*cking rocked!! Don't think I'll be going this year though...can't afford it this year what with dropping out of college and all....*sigh* looks like a pretty good lineup too :sad:
  3. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

I've seen Judas Priest four times now, I think.... 1988 (Ram it Down) 1990 (Painkiller), 2004 (Ozzfest) and 2004 on their own.

But I'm old...way past my concert going days now. I made that last 'Priest show my last concert. Most of the groups playing at this festival mean nothing to me anyways. To say nothing of the fact that it is on the wrong side of the Atlantic to me. :laugh:

Though, damn, I've always wanted to see Motorhead. The last time they came 'round my part of the USA was two weeks after my son was born. For some reason the wife wouldn't let me go. :tongue: