Download Festival

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by the Hollow, Jun 10, 2009.

1. the Hollow

the Hollow Well-Known Member

Argh I really fucking wanted to go to Download but I had no one to go with,Im going to miss Killswitch Engage,Hatebreed,Limp Bizkit,the Prodigy,Pendulum on top of the fact that my ex is going and I may have to deal with him meeting someone... I feel like shit.I hate that I cant do fucking normal social things for a 23year old coz I have no friends.I have to go to work tomorrow..I want to scream,Im so fucking frustraited!!

2. Zirone

Zirone Well-Known Member

You're not the only person frustrated at the fact they can't go, I too wanted to go but lack of funds and lack of friends stopped me.

I wanted to see Hollywood Undead and KsE so badly aswell. :sad:

Although there is one good thing, if you're into that kind of music theres the Sonisphere festival later on in the year, Linkin Park and Metallica are headlining and I WILL be going :tongue:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I know the feeling :hug:

I wanted to see britney-didnt have the money at the time for that.Then I wanted to see Beyonce lol, but I had no one to go with :sad:

I'm sorry you're feeling this way too. :( :hug:

4. the Hollow

the Hollow Well-Known Member

Im so glad Im not the only one!Yeah Sonisphere looks cool but again the same reasons are stopping me and Im going to miss Machine Head.More to the point though Deftones are playing in August and I think being a loner on my own its going to have to be lol..but theyre worth it!

5. Breathe

Breathe Well-Known Member

Lots of people go by themselves to Download. They all meet up and have their own partys lol where all the people alone just chill out and give each other company. My mate was telling me about it aa few days ago, hes going by himself again this year.

6. Zirone

Zirone Well-Known Member

Yeah, if I can't get anyone to go with I'll go on my own. I'm not gonna miss out on seeing some of my favourite bands just cos other people won't go with me :tongue: