Drained....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Been struggling so much with my eating and depression. Nothing is getting better. Feeling hopeless. I'm frustrated and exhausted. Tired of fighting. I been dizzy a lot today because I haven't been wanting to eat. I tried eating a bowl of cereal and I couldn't eat all if it. I can't get past this. I cried a lot last night and a little today. The thoughts of suicide are there and I wish I could escape all this. :( I'm so tired...

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug:

3. brknsilence

Thanks- Hugs

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hugs: glad you are back and talking to us. I assume you are getting professional help with your eating disorder? I really hope things improve for you because no one deserves to live like that. I was just on the phone to the samaritans as I have been suffering with panic attacks today and they really helped. Have you ever phoned/e-mailed/text them? They are superb and open 24/7. Best of luck to you. More hugs :hug: :hugs: :hug2:

5. brknsilence

I see my therapist tomorrow. I hate to admit I haven't been well. Barely eating and knowing I have lost weight due to how my clothes fit. I get scared. I'm in the US. I can try the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline but scared to call. If anything tomorrow, I'll call the National Eating Disorder Associations. I called them before and they do follow up calls. I can try that tomorrow. Are you doing okay?

6. Petal

Hiyas, I am doing just fine now thanks. Relaxed and mellow, damn the samaritans are good lol! I think you should totally try a hotline of your choice and what suits you, they will understand, that's why they are at the other end of the line. May I ask why you are scared to call? From talking to people in the US I know they will only get the emergency services involved if you are in imminent danger, the fact you can wait until tomorrow shows you're not likely to want to harm yourself right now. Do what feels right hun, big hugs :hugs:

7. brknsilence

Thanks- just scared to call because I don't want the emergency service called. I'll try calling someone soon. I'm just tired. Almost 10am, I still haven't eaten and still trying to sort through things in my mind. I see my therapist at 2. Hoping all goes well.

I'm glad you're doing well

8. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

The hotline always pops up whenever I google suicide or "I want to die", but I'd be too afraid to call it because I'm afraid that they would take me to the hospital and don't see how it would do me any good anyway.

9. Petal

Please do let us know how the therapist appointment goes for you! We're here to help you too :)

10. brknsilence

Thanks. I chatted with someone from NEDA. They helped a little. I realized in the conversation I need some accountability regarding the eating. I didn't eat much today. I don't know how to stop or start eating really. I told my therapist all this even the suicidal thoughts. She's aware. She is going to contact my husband regarding the accountability part. I signed the release form for him to know. I just don't know what else to do. My chest hurts probably from anxiety. Just trying to relax. Making dinner right now, not sure how I'll manage. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.