Drained.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shamps, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Isnt it weird how you can try and help somebody?,

Isnt it weird how you can help them that much ontop of your own problems that you are emotionally drained?

Isnt it weird that when you become so emotionally drained you'd like a little rest and when you do the others are offended by it?

Isnt it weird that even when you think you're being helpful,it turns out it wasnt appreciated and it makes you feel even shitter?......................

:sad::i'm sorry:

I tried my best.

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

3. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Fed up,fed up fed up fed up!!!!!! People dont appreciate and yet I keep trying and im fed up.

There really is only so much of me to go around,just had a phonecall from my boss coz shes received my sicknote,and although ive done everything by the book and am on full sickpay I still get the guilt trip that im not there to share the frikkin load!!!!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:bash:

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Yes it is weird and annoying. I am sorry if I have caused you any grief.

It is weird how we try to help others to make ourselves feel better. However, by pushing aside our emotions we just make ourselves worse.

5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

6. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Forgotton_Man....you have not caused me any grief at all,neither has anybody else on here.

Im just sick of outside influences expecting too much of me when im already running on empty.My doc says im not fit for work and I sent my sicknote in,I shouldnt be made to feel guilty for that.I wouldnt be of any use there at the moment anyway.

I try and please too many people me and sometimes,just sometimes I need a little rest,then other people expect things and when I cant deliver even though I want to,they turn on me.

I really dont know what I did in a previous life,my problems are like buses,nothing at all for a while then they all come at bloody once!!

7. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Thankyou Rukia:hug:

8. Forgotten_Man

Ah okay, I know what you are going through. I do the same thing. Wish I could help more than just saying be selfish for a while.

9. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Well ive figured the cure............RANT!!!!

I figured everybody else on here does it but ive always been too polite for that.So I just had a go and it felt amazing!!

As for your suggestion,as tempting as it sounds.Its not me.I would try and fail miserably.I just cant do selfish.Well "obvious"selfish anyway.Any other selfish I do I must do without realising or meaning to......:hugtackles:

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hugtackles: for you

11. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

mwah x

12. Forgotten_Man

LOL yeah ranting is great.

13. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Dangerous more like,I could get used to it ha

14. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

ranting is good.....:hug::rose:
    sorry I"m not much use to you at the mo...

15. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

What you give is more than enough trust me.....you think of yourself for once and try and feel better.....we are all here whenever you need us.Besides I meant what I said.......I ranted and at first I was a bit embarrassed but then it felt amazing so although im still very down am better than I have been.Ive learnt a new skill...maybe il rant a little more in the future hehe.

Hang in there hun xox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.