Drank all week, Gambled all my money away, slept around

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jameslyons, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

It's like a fucking 1950 morality drama. All I need is a hat, five o'clock shadow, and a dirty suit.

Father: What do you want?
    Me: Me, Pop? Nothing, is it so odd to have your son visit you?
    Father: At eleven at night?
    Me: Sure, Pop. You know you how much I think about you
    Father: Well , I'm going to bed.
    Me: Ahh, Pop....I don't suppose you have something, I could borrow.
    Father: Hmmm.
    Me: Not much father, just five- no six hundred.
    Father: Six hundred dollars! You stupid kid, gambling again.
    Me: Come on Pop,

Seriously though. The thing I hate about my vices is that they hurt other people, you know. I mean it's fine for me to drink too much - better than cutting up my neck or walking into traffic- but I always feel guilty about how I make other people feel.

Sometimes I feel it would better off to just end it; people are more forgiving of suicides when they're done under the influence of something.
  2. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

V E R Y funny
    You should re-write your life as a 1950's morality drama. Written through the eyes of the drunken debaucherer. Just like one of those '50's films, i.e.reefer madness. you've obviously got the skill... and people are more forgiving of addiction when you're a misunderstood artist. don't misunderstand me on that one I'm only addressing your concerns for other people and I'm not promoting 'covering your bases' to self destruct while at peace with the world. I think your book could be very original if you went with it...

<3 :badger:
  3. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

why the hell am I always the thread killer?

it drives me mad and happens all the time, I respond to a popular thread and then the whole thing dies. f*ck.
  4. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I liked your thread :) Sorry for not responding, but the only criticism I have is that Reefer Madness was produced in...the 30's ... I think :tongue:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.