dreading Christmas

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by theleastofthese, Dec 24, 2007.

1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

being with family and being expected to seem "happy", tho I'm far from it. Also it brings back such bittersweet memories of Christmas past, whenI was a kid, and they were happy times. It's painful to recall them now when there's no happiness anywhere. Please God just get me thru tomorrow without breaking down...:sad:
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You will be in my thoughts throughout the holiday season least. I know you are in the midst of a struggle so deep it seems impossible right now. You will survive this. You are stronger than you know. Don't try to hide everything from your family. They probably know that things are not at the top for you. Maybe they will show a little more compassion and support as you need it. We are here for you. Let us walk this journey side by side until we reach your destination. :hug:
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:
  4. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

:hug: I know that hug is a bit useless but this time of year is difficult when you're struggling. You don't have to appear happy if you're not.
  5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

6. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: Days will pass. Hang on tight.