Dreading my days

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Jun 24, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Not sleeping well at night anymore for awhile now. Dreading getting up every day. My days aren't going well and thoughts of suicide won't go away. Tired of dealing with this crap I go through. Sick of facing it every single day. Meds and therapy aren't helping and finding it pointless to even try. Just done with it all. Why do I keep hold on when nothing is getting better with me emotionally? Depression can kiss my *ss. So upset.

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

*hugs* You keep going because you are strong. Think of all the other hard times you had, how you made it thru them.

SillyOldBear likes this.
  3. brknsilence

Thanks - Just been so difficult, so exhausted emotionally. Hugs Hope you're doing alright

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope the lengthy chat we had earlier helped you. Hope you're getting ready for bed now and tucking up the kiddies! Big hugs :)

brknsilence likes this.
  5. brknsilence

Thanks for being there. Helps me feel less alone.

6. fosty

fosty Well-Known Member

I'm glad that you've told depression to kiss your *ss it's a sign that you can see it as something that is actually outside of yourself and not who you are. Sometimes we stand under a cloud and it soaks us, but it's not us, and it passes eventually.

7. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I think the reason we keep going is because we really do know that it is a better option then death. I hate weekdays because of going to work. I hate weekends because they are so empty. I frequently wish I were dead and think about helping things along. But I know I don't really want to die. You see, as long as we are alive, there is hope that things will get better. It may be a weak hope, but it is there. Please hang on to that hope. It is precious.

8. brknsilence

Thanks everyone

I actually had a good evening last night. I'm okay this morning but so sleepy. Hope the rest of today goes well.

Hugs everyone