DREADING the easter holidays

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ruby, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I'm terrified of the holidays, the suns out, the schools are on holiday.. argh. I cant cope with this. I hate change and being around a lot of people. I hate this and I wish that I could just sleep until its all over or even die. Id rather be in hospital where I can be my normal mental self rathen than be around people who are happy and sitting in the garden in the sun. I feel sick at the thought of it :sad: I was in hospital all winter, spring and summer in 2004, sectioned and drugged on sedatives, even that was better than thuis

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2007
  2. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

OmGzzzzzz no1 replys 2 my postz!!!!!!!!! am I dat unwanted? *slits wrists*

Self harm isn't fun, guys.

3. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey Ruby, sorry it's taken me a while to see this post, this week has been really busy for me. Apologies aside though, I can see why you saw 2004 as some relief even though the situation was less than ideal. I know this year looks set to be a hot one but if you had a garden maybe you could venture out early in the morning when no-ones about, out in the afternoon when everyone is out or working or something I used to do on a warm night with clear skies was to get my sleeping bag and lay under the stars looking for shooting stars until I fell asleep. (I'm hoping to do that this year as I haven't done it in a long while)

4. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Thanks Robin :smile:

In the evenings in the Summer I sit in my garden reading, it's lovely. I guess the Summer is better than Winter really but it just seems a time when happiness is expected.

5. Robin

Robin Guest

Every season has it's joys I guess but reading on a summer evening in the garden sounds especially nice :)