Dream cars

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Baldr, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baldr

Baldr Moderator Staff Member Safety & Support

Cars are my passion, and I'm curious what other people's dream cars are :)
    my dream car is the Aston Martin DB4 Zagato
    I'm afraid I don't really know how to post pictures here, but if you want you can always use Google :)
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Baldr, i am almost 65 yrs old now.. i spend $4 a week on mega and powerball tickets .. never going to win but i kind of like the momentary buzz i get when i log nn to state website to check my tickets .. point of my post is if i ever won millions i would take my bank statement to the local porsche dealer without john in tow for once and ask to test drive a porsche turbo carrera S hinting htat i just may buy one.. 0 to 60 in about 4 seconds and top speed of 200mph.. i love my toyota corrolla which is not a hot car but one really needs their dreams just to keep going.

Baldr i have an xbox 360 with the last update to a car driving game forze motorsport 4 with the steering wheel and gas and brake pedals on the floor.. gives me a heck of arush to weave, bump and drive like a maniac in the game.. next level i will be able to use my highpowered porsches..

if you can afford the game console ande wheel and pedals i recommend it highly.. fun at almost 200mph driving like is real and if crash and burn. just press restart the race again...
  3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

For me, I just want a car with a little bit of power and four wheel drive so it will stay on the bloody road here in Canada in winter. I liked the original Subaru Forrester a lot before they made it into a Jeep shaped thing. The four door Suzuki Kizashi looks like something I would like. Maybe an Audi A6. Things like that. Not interested in sports cars.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
  4. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

I've always loved porsche 911 and aston martins too but even with a lottery win i dont think i'd be able to own one of those cars.It wouldn't suit my personality as those cars attract a whole lot of attention and people looking at me i cannot handle i'm afraid.I would most likely plump for audi or bmw,just the mid range spec.Sorry i probably shouldn't have bothered posting that as the thread is called dream cars lol.
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

correction: Subaru Outback, I meant. Not the Forrester. Liked it when it was car shaped instead of jeep shaped.
  6. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

For me it would be a Lagonda V12 Le Mans

12 cylinder engine, supercharged and designed by Bentley. Oh and made in 1935... Pure motoring!
  7. Baldr

Baldr Moderator Staff Member Safety & Support

I myself got a ps3 with GT 5 and the whole steering wheel stuff at my dad :)
    Unfortunately the DB4 Zagato isn't available on it but I love every Aston really

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

oo very nice choice of car!
    I like '30s cars myself but the reliability of the cars is a bit of a drawback for me :)
  8. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

when I was younger my dream car was always a Lamborghini Countach

now I could give 2 craps if I won one
  9. GreySand

GreySand Member & Antiquities Friend

A 1973 Ford Falcon XB GT... without the supercharger and the 'concord' nose ...I just love Mad Max 2 :) Oh yes, and plenty of 'guzzuline'
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.