Dream of him

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Scully, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

It's the first dream I really remember well for a while. It could be because of the meds I take. I used to remember my dreams very well before. But that precise one, I remembered it so well. I have so often weird dreams, or of anxiety, danger, tidals... If someone can tell me a little more, I'll be grateful. :smile:

I was in front of the house of my grand-parents, and there was my grand-mother, like she looked like the last time I saw her, and I was talking to her, I looked like I am nowadays. I yelled at her, "he's there look! in the tank", as a tank, an army stuff, kaki, but with a little window at the back with him watching. I followed the tank, and I came to the other side of the street (an elbow shaped street), and the road was all broken, stones, asphalt. There were people, the neighbors, and chris carter on the street, walking away, not in the tank anymore. I ran to him and made him stop, and I asked him "are you Chris Carter?", he said "yes". "How come you're here? Are you following me?" he said "I have a house not far, I live here." Then he disappeared, up to the street. I followed him there, and as he walked on the opposite sidewalk, head down like a coward running away, I told him "you're a coward and you suck!", and he said "thank you". I watched the street behing me (the second part of the elbow street). It wasn't anymore broken. It was all fixed. Or just like never had changed. But it had. Carter was watching me, behind me. It was really weird.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yup medicatin can cause unusal dreams very vivid dreams most my dreams i can't remember

3. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

Surprise!

You're dream came true. I'm here ^__^ . Hahaha not kidding...last time I looked you were cheerful - that's great, I know you've been through a lot, you have my support if you ever need it, feel free to add me as a friend, no pressure.

My name is Chris, I have an admiration for the army as you might have seen from my profile and very first post, and here's a song I love with a Carter singing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dx-hOveXGs

Backstreet Boys - Shape of my heart

I daydream it's about me and the secrets I kept from my parents for years.

:cake:

4. DrivEthermissIon

Oh and our usernames match, and I can completely identify with your username.

5. DrivEthermissIon

I see myself as a spiritual soldier on a black op mission, but I'll return home a hero and it won't be black op anymore.

6. DrivEthermissIon

I'm not feeling well ._.

7. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Chris,

I'm no fan of the BB, but the lyrics are meaningful. They're to me. I could listen.

And you're right for my nickname, hurricanebug would be another good one.
    And you may be right for the hero part. But live it is better than to write, it, believe me. Write is imaginable, living isn't.

9. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

When you say the secret you kept from your parents, it's like I can feel it. I feel something underneath. It's like I foresee the secret, not like I imagined it, but like it is. If it makes any sense.

10. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I'm not feeling so well either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.