Dream of sex with a friend

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I know this dreams meaning should be pretty obvious but I wanted to get others oppinions too. A few nights ago I dreampt I was having sex with a friend of mine. This friend is a guy friend who I have never net met in person. We met on a penpal site, have exchanged lots of instant message conversations, and have talked on the phone some too. We are pretty close - share tons of private stuff with eachother (talk about relationship issues, life issues, ect). Now to the dream itself. It was totally weird. We were laying in the floor making out. There was this beige colored carpet (well more cream colored Id say). I had on a pink dress (which is odd because Im not much for dresses). Someone came into the room, I took it to be his wife, and another female was with her. We got up from the floor and went to the couch. I couldnt hear what she was saying - like watching tv with the volume muted. When she and the other girl left the room we lay down on the couch. Him behind me..The couch was suddenly much wider that it earlier seemed to be. I was skinner than I am now (which I think is because I sometimes make up little stories to help me sleep and Im always skinny in them).. But dreaming of sex with this friend of mine caught me off guard. Is it simply a dream showing my affection for this person (the fact I trust them and share my private thoughts with them).. Or is it something else?

2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i think you might be right. if not about affection then about how close you feel to that person.

since sex is a very physical thing (obviously), maybe you have been considering meeting face to face (pun not intended)

3. ThoseEmptyWalls

To be honest I think Id love to meet him in person. His mom lives like three streets away from my aunt. But my aunt is 10 hours away from me, so it wont happen anytime in the near future (if we would both ever be visiting the area at the same time anyhow).

4. necrodude

looks like i got 1 right...

couldn't you arrange to meet? i'm sure he'd like to see his mum and you you're aunt. as long as you let people know for safety, then it should be cool.

5. ThoseEmptyWalls

We have talked about it ... But no real way of working it out. I dont have a drivers liceance. The only person who ever visits my aunt is my mom.. and it is a ten hour long trip one way.

Id probably be to wrecked with nerves anyhow. Id feel all embarassed about the dream (expecially since he knows about it)..

6. necrodude

guess it would be tough. maybe one day though right?

7. ThoseEmptyWalls

Im not even really sure Id want to.. But yes maybe one day!

8. necrodude

see optimism ain't all bad. sometimes.

i'm off to sleep now, got another heartbreaking dream about my ex coming no doubt. i hope i've helped, no matter how small. later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.