1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dream?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Rachael41, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

About a week ago, i woke up with a strange feeling...
    it was one of those weird feelings when u remember u had a bad dream but u dont actually remember what happened...

Then a few days later, i was talkin with a friend, and she mentioned something really random and it all just clicked in my mind and i rememberd what i had dreamt about?

It was a dream were i was violently raped and abused? but it was soo vivid and felt real....i was terrified because i had the same dream once more..and i wake up shaking and crying?

Iv never experienced anything like this? and im sorry for those who have had to go through such a traumatic event.....but i have no idea why i would dream about this?
    It seemed very realistic and it was asthough i was experiecing it ? and watching it from afar, if thats possible?

I was just wonderin if anyone had any idea why i would dream about something like this happenin 2 me? especially when i have never been through it?

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i wish i could say. it reminds me last week when i was trying to get to sleep. i would finally get my mind to quiet down when all of a sudden i had this terrible terrible paranoid fear that someone was going to come in my room and stab me. i wish i could answer both of those. the nurse at my mental health center thinks my fear came as a result of a medication that i took that was someone elses. she think's they mixed with my other ones. could this be possible with you rachael?

3. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

Well im not on any medication?
    Ive never spoken to a psychiatrist or a therapist or anything like that either :( Sorry i know that doesnt help !:(

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

it's ironic how our minds will just play tricks on us you know what i mean? i hope for your sake there is nothing prompting it that you are not aware of.
    i'll bbl :please: take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.