Dream?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Rachael41, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

About a week ago, i woke up with a strange feeling...
    it was one of those weird feelings when u remember u had a bad dream but u dont actually remember what happened...

Then a few days later, i was talkin with a friend, and she mentioned something really random and it all just clicked in my mind and i rememberd what i had dreamt about?

It was a dream were i was violently raped and abused? but it was soo vivid and felt real....i was terrified because i had the same dream once more..and i wake up shaking and crying?

Iv never experienced anything like this? and im sorry for those who have had to go through such a traumatic event.....but i have no idea why i would dream about this?
    It seemed very realistic and it was asthough i was experiecing it ? and watching it from afar, if thats possible?

I was just wonderin if anyone had any idea why i would dream about something like this happenin 2 me? especially when i have never been through it?

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i wish i could say. it reminds me last week when i was trying to get to sleep. i would finally get my mind to quiet down when all of a sudden i had this terrible terrible paranoid fear that someone was going to come in my room and stab me. i wish i could answer both of those. the nurse at my mental health center thinks my fear came as a result of a medication that i took that was someone elses. she think's they mixed with my other ones. could this be possible with you rachael?

3. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

Well im not on any medication?
    Ive never spoken to a psychiatrist or a therapist or anything like that either :( Sorry i know that doesnt help !:(

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

it's ironic how our minds will just play tricks on us you know what i mean? i hope for your sake there is nothing prompting it that you are not aware of.
    i'll bbl :please: take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.