Dreams come true!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheWr0ngChild, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

For some reason I am panicking and getting really frightnened, I just do not know what about. I often get this impending sence that something really awful is about to happen.

I have had a lot of dreams come true too, often involving expensive household items breaking down. I feel bad when I have them and they come true because it costs us a lot of money.

This has happened so many times and resulted in a messy and expensive situations. Maybe not sleeping would be good? I don't know.

The dreams are linked with my monthly symptoms perfectly.

What makes them come true? Maybe I'm under some sort of psychic attack? Fuck knows.

Am I mad?

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey TW,
    Think back is there anything that happened recently to irritate you? I see your posts all the time and you seem to be pretty level headed. Has anything at all happened to change your dailey schedule?
    I kind of know about the dreams, i use to do the samething when I was younger. I have a recurring dream that pops it's ugly head up everynow and then. It scares the hell out of me!! You need to write down these dreams so the next time you go to see your doc you can let him read them. I find that writing them is very helpful because my mind usually goes blank and I look like a blooming idiot.
    By writing them down it might help you to face them and try to think what is the underlying thought that triggerd them. I hope you feel better soon!!

3. Ediciussievol

Ediciussievol Well-Known Member

This is all opinion, and of what I've been studying lately... but it's regarding the power of belief.

I used to get negative feelings, and worry that something bad was about to happen... and something did. But in retrospect, it's the BELIEF that something will, and not the feeling, that causes it. The feeling can be just from negative thoughts... actually, if you practice paying attention to what is going through your mind... even surface thoughts that you aren't paying attention too... they are negative in nature most times... and create the situation to come true for you. And actually produce the negative emotion in the first place.

Try it! Spend a few hours paying attention to what exactly is running through your mind... you will be amazed at the quantity of negative things you are telling yourself... it just sounds like your inner voice, and you've ignored it for a long time.

The good thing is... it can be changed... and it's hell to change I'm not going to lie. But it can.

Check out the magic of believing by Claude Bristol. If you have trouble staying "mindful" in order to see those negative thoughts as they pass by... check out "Full Catastrophic living" by Jon Kabat-Zinn.

I've got my own problems like a lot of people on here, but this is one that I can directly relate to, and have suffered from almost identically to what you are describing. It's slow, but I'm learning.

Oh, and when you realize what your negative self talk is doing to you... don't think it's too far to change... a few affirmations and some re-learning how to think will undo YEARS of negative thinking... but not in a day or anything... but in time, and not as long as it took to get that way :p

4. TheWr0ngChild

I don't know how any of that could cause physical things to happen, like water leaks, broken computer mice etc etc in exactly the same way they did in my dreams.:blink:

I'm scared to sleep, I really am.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Tinwoman. I think that you might have psychic abilities that allow you to dream things that are going to happen. Some might call these premonitions. I don't believe that you're under psychic attack by a negative entity, because you're not being attacked in your sleep or dreams. I think you've had a spiritual awakening and I think it may be causing some of your symptoms. I remember when I first started talking to you, I just had a feeling that there's something spiritual going on with you. Don't be afraid of your psychic abilities. :hug:

6. TheWr0ngChild

Dave :hug:

Funny you mention that, because thinking about it now you could be right. I knew about 11.11 a long time before I found out about the theories, I can often predict the next song on the radio, seen ghosts, heard ghosts....

Maybe I'm just crazy lol

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

11:11 is supposed to some sort of synchronicity thing, like when you see it then something might happen. I would love to be able to see ghosts, but I haven't been able to yet. I guess my psychic powers haven't been developed yet. :laugh:

8. TheWr0ngChild

I dunno if it's that or what it is. It seems so odd though that the dreams that come true are always when my PMS symptoms are the worst.

9. Hiya TW...

I SO wish I could say something ultimately comforting. But all I can do is send you one of these instead :hug:

I find it funny (in an ironic way) that so many WISH they were 'psychic' - but as per the guidlines from the "Careful What You Wish For" department, it can as much be a CURSE as a blessing!! (had both - in spades).

You could do more research about it on The net, or books from the library - but DO indulge in "cherry-picking" (what rings true for *you*) since many if not most of the sources often claim to be "the definitive" source. And to me, that is BULLSH*T, as I believe there are as many 'levels' as there are personal experiences.

Oh yeah - some call it "the gift"...but 'gift' btw - happens to mean poison in German!! :tongue:

It can be frightening...but it IS apparently part of you (and obviously, you're even more sensitive during your cycles - oh YAY! :dry:). And the more we know about ourselves, the lesser/fewer things can hide in the shadows. And btw - as far as I'm concerned, the journey ain't never done. We will never 'know it all'. That scares some. It doesn't happen to scare me any longer (it merely seems quite sensible to acknowledge! :wink:)

10. TheWr0ngChild

I noticed something else too, that when I close my eyes at night, I get like images of places and things, like I can see it with my eyes. Usualy places I have no idea where they are.

11. Ediciussievol

Ediciussievol Well-Known Member

I believe more in the ability to change things... I don't like to feel I'm a slave to a thought, or a dream... like I said, I suffered from this as well, but now, I "suffer" from more positive things... albeit very slow in the learning process and in cleaning out the "crap".

To answer your question as to how "exactly" it happens... everything is thought... everything is different, only by magnetic frequency... from light, to sound, to a chair, to you. In physics if you can change the frequency, you change the state of the object... Thought is a form of energy... a thought attracts what it's created polarity, frequency, intensity, and length is... it goes and gathers things that add to itself. Then manifestation occurs. This can be good things, or bad things... your subconscious is a servant, not a judge.

Subconsciously you have the power to alter your reality... it's intuitive to your subconscious mind already... which is the storehouse of your psychic faculty... so I guess in a way it's the same as "maybe I'm psychic". Yes, but that's one piece of the puzzle. One faculty of the subconscious mind.

The question is whether you believe you can change your reality, or are simply a slave to what is shown as your unchangable moments in destiny about to occur.

Why not try? Instead of just allowing yourself to see what is going to happen, try to VISUALIZE what you want to happen. You already have a great capacity for imaging... you said that when you lay down you see images, places, things, etc.

One thing to think about is that perhaps because of your life experiences, perhaps brain chemistry... beliefs... who knows... you maybe be just manifesting quickly.

Just another way to look at it, right?

Up to you, it's all your perception anyways :p

12. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I get that too sometimes but it's usually nothing so over the (many) years, I've learned to ignore it, mostly.

If you'll forgive me (because I'm not making fun of you) for laughing a bit :laugh: This sounds like me. I don't really dream about it but I do have some sort of anxiety about it. I live in constant fear of my computer dying. Or my TV. Or my car. I suppose I've probably dreamed about it a few times simply because I tend to dwell on such things and you're bound to dream about what you dwell upon sooner or later.

Probably coincidence. Everything breaks down eventually. Anything you can see around you that performs some kind of task or function will eventually die and be useless. Various things tend to fail in somewhat predictable ways so it isn't surprising that your mind could predict what was going to happen to this or that item when it's time comes.

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Tin_Woman. I remember reading on another forum that some people were able to cause electronics to start acting weird due to their own body energy. Maybe during your PMS episodes, your body is emitting an energy that is too much for your electronic devices to handle and they stop working? I know that this may seem like a stretch, but it could be possible.

14. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

You're most definately not mad. My mother is the same actually. So many a time when i've broken something and havent' told her she'll know anyway. It's like she has this psychic ability. And i truly believe some people have that abilty.
    As for me, i have seen and heard and talked to ghosts, most people don't believe me, but i don't really care. Think i'm mad, think i'm a freak, i don't care anymore.
    It's frustrating i can understand that, but try not to be afraid :hug: am always a pm away if you need to talk more.

15. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I suppose you guys are spiritual mediums, since you're capable of communicating with spirits. Have you actually helped any spirits cross over to the other side? I wish I could see them too, unless if they're scary. :smile:

16. LenaLunacy

Well yea i guess that's the correct term but i prefer not to use it since so many people are skeptical of spiritual mediums.
    I have been crossing spirits over since i was bout 10 and i finally realized what they wanted, and how i could help them :/ I guess it's my lifes calling.
    You do get some scary ones, currently there is a particualarly maleaovant spirit in my house but they only want help and they're not so bad.

17. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Wow, you sound like the kid in 'the sixth sense.' I must say that you're quite brave for accepting the responsibility of helping earthbound spirits cross over to the astral world, but I guess someone has to do it. :smile:

Also, if you want to get rid of that mean spirit from your home, you could try burning some sagegrass and tell him to get out of there. I've heard that evil spirits can influence us in negative ways.

18. LenaLunacy

Heh, yea i guess i am, its just part of my everyday now, though i am still very conscious of it.

Thanks for the tip, i sure will try that, it has been draining on me, as spirits take from your energy to show themselves, and if theyr moving stuff about and being annoying theyr using more of your energy so it's not pleasent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.