dreams coming true...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by justmeonlyme, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

dreams... there meant to just be something in our head when where asleep...
    then why the hell are mine becoming reality its starting to to freak me out my dreams keep coming true... never anything major but just small things but it happens so often it scares me a lot!! has anyone else ever had this happen? its not even like a lot of the dreams are recent some i had years ago... and are only just happening now but it really scares me :(
    if this happens or has happened to anyone could you let me no its starting to scare me so much!!
    does anyone no how to make it stop... i dont like it not at all!!
  2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I can understand why this might be frightening you... I've had several dreams in my life that were like an exact replay of an event in my life-- before the event even happened. That was scary.

I get dejavu daily, too. It's really weird.

All I can tell you is... try not to think about it too much. The more you think about it, the more likely you will be unintentionally living out these dreams and then thinking that you have forseen it-- when really you are the one who made whatever it was, come to pass as truth. you know?
  3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Yes it's happened so often it doesn't scare me but I take note of things that are warnings of a present situation I'm in. Not all of it has happened when I'm in a sleep state tho' but when I'm awake. I can tell the difference between anxiety/fear type images/feelings and other things that are to do with being grounded. Not sure if any of that made sense- I don't fully understand it all myself, and it's happened so much (or I notice it a lot more, it might have happened a lot in the past but I never wrote it down and couldn't make those links) over the past 2 years it doesn't scare me- I actually find it useful.

As for the dreams you had 2 yrs ago- are they coming to life exactly how you dreamt it or...?
  4. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

yes they happen exactly as in the dream but its never anything major maybe just been in certain place doing a certain thing...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.