Dreams: the cure for everything?

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by forseer, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forseer

forseer Active Member

There has been a number of times when I have gone to bed feeling really depressed and still able to drift of. But its that moment on drifting off where I feel all the pressure disappear instantly. And I can have lucid dreams sometimes which are liberating. But recently I have been having non-stop vivid dreams and things, predicting new technology (because I'm a geek) and I feel it has been helping me through some bad times lately. If only you could include this thing to order for everyone.
  2. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

My dreams are often quite disturbing... when they are not, it's usually just everyday situations, or rather, everyday situations for most people; in other words, things I have problems doing, due to my issues, like leaving the house or eating a bun in cafe, although in the last dream I can remember, in which I ate a bun, it actually was wrapped up in plastic, really carefully... actually, that's why I decided to buy it, in the dream. Other types of dreams often seem to have a really deep meaning... or at times, I have really horrid nightmares, but that was a long while ago, now... hmm... I often dream that I hear houseflies, though, which wakes me up instantly, since I hate houseflies so much, but there are never any houseflies present. Actually I hate those dreams the most; the seriously twisted ones are okay in comparison. Unfortunately, I cannot say my dreams barely ever are liberating... :/ the rare times when I have genuinely nice dreams, I become really disappointed when I wake up and realise it was just a dream.
  3. Ire

Ire Guest

Been having nightmares lately.

I guess its not so bad. But sometimes I scream aloud and lay there in terror.

Not often.

Not so bad i guess.
  4. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

yes dreams can help me. i wish my dreams that were happening in the summer would come back. i don't dream anymore now and if i do i'm being chased or i'm having a nightmare.
  5. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Even disturbing dreams are better than being awake and depressed. I know I'm nearing the end of a depressive cycle when I start dreaming more. I don't know which is a symptom of what.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.