Dreams

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ljt, Oct 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

Having dreams that I had made an attempt to kill myself. It was so real. Has anyone else had this also?

2. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I have had some pretty miserable dreams, but never one that I killed myself. I am not sure how much dreams mean. My understanding, however, is that the meaning is usually hidden. So that a dream that you attempted to hurt yourself does not necessarily mean that you are about to do that. Dream interpretation can get pretty difficult. I often wish I could afford to work with a Jungian analyst. They excel at dream interpretation.

Meanwhile, be nice to yourself. Hopefully you can relax to night and dream of better things.

3. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

Hi, I sometimes wonder if it is my meds. Every night I have some form of crazy dreams

4. solarflare

solarflare Well-Known Member

I've had them, about a week or so ago

5. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Yep, I've noticed that about meds too. Have you checked with your doctor?

6. AlleBell

AlleBell Member

I have them all the time and I have not been on any meds. I am glad I am not the only one!

7. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

No I haven't spoken to my GP about it. He will think I am wrong in the head

8. afterlifepig

afterlifepig Well-Known Member

it could be spirits trying to communicate with you. speaking of the devil, i just had a really vivid dream earlier today while i was sleeping. ... sometimes there is meaning in a dream put there by spirits, and sometimes a dream is just a dream

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.