Dreams

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sui caedere, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sui caedere

sui caedere Well-Known Member

What do you think it means when you dream of suicide?
    I will not say how i die but i do see myself dying when i dream wheich makes waking up harder to handle.

2. Troubled2008

Troubled2008 Well-Known Member

I have just realized that it is other peoples' problems that makes us feel like this. You probably have some faith in yourself... But you are connected to someone who has no faith. Because of this, you want to die.

If you really think about it... If no one was putting what I call "the pressure" on you... Would you really feel like this? Probably not. Other peoples' lack of faith creates the illusion of wanting to die. You must have the most faith in yourself and also in whatever you believe.

I hope you never lose faith in nature (God) like I have. This will make you sad. You can always believe that Nature and God cares about you... and I believe this is true. In my life, I have been unfortunately led to believe that this is not true.

I also was probably a minority person where when I was about 17, I saw God for a second or an hour.... I know God cares about me. They won't tell me now. Because they want to see if I will try to act good.

Not sure if that helps or not. Hope it does! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.