• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Dreams...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about everyone but to my knowledge most people forget their dreams straight away after waking up, some people dont even see any dreams.

Well recently , since I have been having all these problems, for the past few weeks, I can remember many dreams ... I can remember pretty detailed like 4-5 dreams during the past 2 weeks, but before that I could only recall like 3-4 dreams of my entire life.

So are dreams more prominent when you are in an anxious state?

There are two dreams which I remember very well from the last 2 weeks... and they both involve me bashing someones heads in.

The first one I was at my old school and I started fighting with a kid who used to bully me, we fought a little and it ended up with me ripping his head off, and then feeling remorse that I had killed him.

And the second one was also at school, but then another kid, who wasn't bullying me but I didin't like him cuz he was ignoring me ... well anyway I confronted him and he punched me in the face, and I went into a rage and bashed his head in with ease, there wasn't even a fight I was like super strong... and again I felt remorse right after I had killed him.

Other dreams that I've had during the past few weeks include; Me and my mom both having a fatal disease and accepting suicide; a very rainy day with a lot of flooding everywhere, my house was flooded and we were desperately trying to save the house; And being chased by a flying tiger.

So I've been having these kind of weird dreams lately, and I can remember some of them very detailed.

"Dreams are Royal Road of the Unconscious" - Sigmund Freud

I agree with his definition of dreams. I tend to remember lots of my dreams. I know lots of my dreams are constructed from recent, past and present experiences.

This site gives an interesting view of symbols and meanings experience inside dreams.

http://www.dreammoods.com/

bhawk

A week ago i had a dream that i was at the funeral of the lead singer of blue october, me and his band were saying our goodbyes....
Now i remember always being told that death in dreams means a new beginning so i went to the bands site and turns out theyre releasing a new album which i have now got.

bhawk

ok i had a really weird dream last night, i was sleeping at my exes and dreamt my mates kids were left unattended for a long time and there was a carbon monoxide leak which killed the youngest and the eldest was left abandoned at a farm, i managed to save the eldest.
On waking up i poked my ex and starting asking whether declan (the youngest) was alive, it was so vivid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00