drinking again

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Tray, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

im drunk.. plain and simple..

well you know something else... im happy.. Happier than i been in a long time... i been doing this for a couple days now. drinking all night till i pass out.

And past experience have taught me something.. Don't mess with a good thing.

2. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: xx

3. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

lol............................agree

4. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

so what do you do during the day ?
    do you work ?

5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

How long have you been sober before you started again?
    And if you stop now, it will be much easier... you can look on it as a "slip".

6. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

Its been.. mm.. a year and a half since i drank as i am now. I stopped all of a sudden when i had moved.

As for my work situation. I do have a job. I get paid salary and i only go in when im needed. Therefore im in this room most of the time doing a whole lot of nothing.

7. JTemplar

JTemplar Member

I need a drink.. unpredictable results happen, last time I drank heavy I laced my alcohol with Panadine Forte pills to try make myself pass out fast, ended up with a pain in the good old organs..drunk fast but.
    Every time I stop and tell people not to let me, I always end up being deceitful and if I get caught I make up any excuse possible, have cut my drinking down alot these days though, even with all the shit thats happening.. I just want to kick my live in again with a bottle or two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.