Drinking, smoking and sniffing

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by coffee, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coffee

coffee Well-Known Member

someone triggered me with drinking. I am so fucking naive.
    I can't wait to drink now. my eyes are on the liquor stores now.
    I am drooling, can't wait.

Next stop, I am going to start smoking. Since breathing is painful
    Y not?!

Then the next stop would be cocaines.

Step by step. or I just have to kill myself without all those troubles

2. Concave

Concave Active Member

I find that I have very addictive personality. I like to be under the influence of something everyday. While pot is my drug of choice, I am currently abusing alcohol. Its so easy to get, and socially acceptable its hard not too. I can't smoke cause of probation :( But my drinking is off the charts some days. I also can be pretty bad w/ opiates and benzos if I got em, but I don't seek them out to much so that is good I guess. I enjoy coke, but never liked doing it a whole bunch, kind of a one nighter thing every once in a while. I can't recall the last time I had some, maybe a year and 1/2 ago. But if I wasn't on probation I'd def be smoking pot every day. I need to stop drinking but it is tough. I've thought about getting a perscrip of xanax, but I know how bad benzo addiction is.I'm just so used to getting high off something each day it is tough to go a day or two w/out dome type of drug. I've even abuded duster inhalant and sometimes benydryll and dxm(cough syrups). It is tough, but the first step is knowing that you have a prob w/ it. Although the next steps (ie not abusing drugs) seem to be the hardest for me.

3. fabiola7386

fabiola7386 Member

hello coffee..
    You just have fallen in the habit of drinking.. but you have realized it now!!
    So instead of coming out from that habit, y do u take steps towards those evil habits???
    Please think about it.

4. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

leave the white she devil...nothing but bad news. it will make you sell your sould and you'll wish you were dead but youll be long from it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.