Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Malcontent, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I've started to drink every day again. I haven't had a drink today and I'm craving it so badly. I don't want to be a damn alcoholic (no offense to alcoholics) but I want a drink so much. I nearly said I need a drink, but I guess I don't really need one. I just want one. A lot.
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: I know the feeling. If you need to talk about it you can message me anytime hun. It's hard, you try so hard to survive but things don't matter anymore and you're in pain and you just want to feel a bit better.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Any idea whats making u want to drink so much me Mal:sad:
  4. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Stress I think Terry :sad:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hang in there Mal. I know it isn't the same thing, but find something else that can sucstitute for your craving. Stand strong and if you don't need it, don't take it. You recognize that when it becomes a need it has already become a problem. I am proud of you for posting here about this. What courage it took. You are strong Mal. :hug:
  6. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

i am sorry to hear that u want to drink. i am only 15 but i always drink when ever i can i am drunk right now i dont want to be an alcoholic but i know i will be i think i am now :(
  7. whynot

whynot Active Member

How much do you drink a day? I had given up alcohol entirely but I've recently started to have 2-4 beers a day. I'm thinking of switching to scotch since it's easier to get inebriated and less detrimental on the man boobies and love handles.
  8. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

Malcontent, I know what you mean about stress and drinking. I'm not a hypocrite so I won't say anything that will make me sound like one.

What I will say is that if you really don't want to pick up a bottle then PLEASE find something that's more important to you. When you find such, it makes it easier to put that something special ahead of alcohol.

Good luck and God bless.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.