Driving a car

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by blong, Dec 17, 2011.

?

Have you ever felt this way?

1. Once

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4+

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blong

blong Member

Today on my way home with my mom i was feeling really down and i though ok just drive off the road into somthing hard. it is the first time i ever thought that and i got scared to death my mom still doesn't know i am suicidal.:apologetic::shame:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2011
  2. twing

twing Active Member

i have often but i don't think i ever would, i often think 'what if'..
    what if instead of turning round this corner i just accelerated hard straight ahead into the other lane
    sometimes i have been driving when feeling down and it scares me that i don't care one bit
    a couple of times i have tempted fate by shutting my eyes for a few seconds while driving down the road, it is not a smart thing to do!

3. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

i do it oftan in my driving lessons, i'd never do it though i'd probs hurt someone else instead of myself, and i wouldn't do it in my driving lesson because i wouldn't do that to my instructor

4. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

i think that not wanting to live is one thing but to do this would be terribly irresposible,no way should anyone else be harmed.Thats why ive ruled this out and why ive had to dismiss other ways too

5. blong

blong Member

I wouldn't do it either but it freaked me out to even think about it

6. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I've had those thoughts often. Especially when I'm extremely suicidal. I find myself speeding a little more then normal and thoughts of "just run this red light" or "maybe if I go fast enough I can flip this car then no one will know it was a suicide" run through my mind. But I usually tell myself not to just because it would injure others. Even flipping my car, I can't promise that it won't hit another car. So those ways are always stopped. But yeah I still get those thoughts

7. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I have taken many grave risks whilst driving and I thank the lord for saving me from myself, I drive hardly ever these days, I much prefer to use public transport, you see a whole lot more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.