Driving into a bridge support

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ofnarcr, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ofnarcr

ofnarcr New Member

Fuck it.. nm

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome.. talk to us :)

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

welcome to SF...
    I hope you don't do it....you most probably will survive and be worse off..
    wanna talk about why you feel like doing that?

4. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

Did that unsuccessfully, broke my femur and burned my leg really bad, everyone thought I was going to loose my leg, that my neck and back were broken, they couldn't believe none of those were necessary.

I could hear those things as I was pretending to be unconscious at the emergency room at the hospital, I am most grateful to God to be alive and not depressed, with all my limbs and not paraplegic, all odds were against me and against most people trying that, you will not die but instead regret it all your life.

Please don't do it, it's not worth it and life can be beautiful, just stay away from whatever is hurting you, make the change!

5. Enigmatic Ed

Enigmatic Ed Well-Known Member

I used to drive like a cnut on A roads at night wanting to loose control. killed some cars (all mine) but thank christ not me. things can change, trust me.

6. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I think there are lots of people who are suicidal who get help or get better and then aren't suicidal any more.

Please don't try to kill yourself in a car accident no matter what.

You could very easily end up hurting or killing other people. You could end up hurting yourself badly in a failed attempt. You could end up paralyzed.

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

How are you doing today?

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Driving into a bridge support will probably leave you with broken bones and stranded in the hospital in a tremendous amount of physical pain. Not to mention that your car would be destroyed. What is bothering you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.