Driving me crazy

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by luke2010, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luke2010

luke2010 Member

It's quite crazy that I'm back here, my thoughts seem to come and go and I really don't know what it is. I don't want to tell people because they all seem so happy so I don't want to put my rubbish on them, or they just put a massive cover on but I don't seem able to do that. I just look myself in my room so nobody sees me in the state I am. I just feel completely worthless and that everyone's life would be better off without me in it. And now that I can't walk for 6 weeks after an operation I hope that ends everything. I really just don't understand why, I should be happy, I have a loving family, friends and girlfriend and I am doing well at university but these thoughts keep plaguing me and I have nightmares of me walking infront of cars and similar things and wake in a cold sweat. I've been counselling after a few friends forced me to admit what was up...went a few times...the thoughts stopped...I stopped going...then slowly they've just crept back again.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Luke time to get back to councilling okay back to therapy to get these thoughts stopped again It could be you need some meds i don't know for depression You need to talk to your doctor okay hun Please don't fight this alone reach out for some help hugs
  3. northstar

northstar Active Member

Hey Luke, I'm new here and just wanted to say I'm glad you are here and reaching out. I have only been on this site for about a day and felt like I wanted to go, too.. but the people here are so supportive and they are helping more than I thought possible. think about joining the chat sometime?

Please hold on. Counseling seemed to be helping, maybe it'd be a good idea to look into that again. Either way, I'm happy you are posting and I'm sorry you're going through these difficult times. We are with you
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Luke,

I wish you the best in recovering from your operation...been there with the stopping counseling thing myself before an eventual relapse...hope you start going to counseling again since the thoughts have slowly crept back...keep up the good work in school and take care...sorry things seem like a mess right now, but I am glad you are here with us now. :hug:

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I hope your recovery is quick and that you consider going back to treatment again, especially if it was successful
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.