Driving myself insane

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xxx myaku, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxx myaku

xxx myaku Member

I'm a huge procrastinator. And sometimes i think too much while procrastinating. And i can feel my rib cage rip apart as i admit this, but my mother's right when she says what i do is sick. I fucking hate when she tells me this is wrong, that cutting myself is wrong, because it feels amazing to me. She said the other day "Yeah, you're fine now, but what're you gonna do once something else bad comes up in your life? Hm?" And i kinda wanted to pummel a knife through her. If it makes me feel better, it makes me feel better. There are more kids like me... but she thinks it's wrong. Idfc if it's wrong. Idc what she thinks >__< I don't even know what i'm saying anymore. Sorry for the rant.

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi there,

No need to apologise for posting here.. i hope it helped somewhat to be able to write that. I can relate to what you say about how hurting yourself somehow makes you feel better... but i hope that with time you will maybe find another way of coping that will help you feel equally better too :)

Keep writing if it helps.. i hear you
    Jenny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.