Drop a Name

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by itmahanh, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

So you log in to SF today feeling like you and everything around you is worthless, hopeless, out of control or just plain blah. Then you read a reply to your thread, a pm or visitor message that gives you even a glimmer of something sane.

Drop a line to that member here to let them know how their simple word or guesture gave you a lift. And to let other members see that there truly are :plat: 's among us. Probably be just as good a feeling for them to know they made a difference!

2. itmahanh

Stormhand, thanks just made me feel like someone else can connect with my madness (lol).

3. Things

Things Well-Known Member

*writes a name on a brick, drops it*

.3. Ok, ok, I'll be serious now.

Scum, they know how awesome they are. :donut:

4. itmahanh

Clockwork Reality. Wow what can I say? When you say friend you mean it!!! Above and beyond.... thanks hun!!!

5. itmahanh

Violet. One member who is like a Timex watch she just keeps ticking and ticking. Even when she's down and out she always has a caring word or support for others. Loves ya girl!!!!

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Itmahanh she is very loyal and also is there for so many people with her wisdom even under all the stress she is in She truly is very very compassionate and has so much insight

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

So many here have helped each other i want to thank them all just know you all have help me stay focus by just letting me be who i am thank you

8. itmahanh

Acy. She has this remarkable way of making you take a step back when you are dangerously close to the edge. So caring and really means when she says you can trust her.

9. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

WildCherry. she helped me out a lot today by just being kind and listening.

10. PerfectlyMurdered

PerfectlyMurdered Well-Known Member

Vagrant, you are an amazing friend who has helped me with my depression by caring. Love you <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.