Drowning

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Androgyny, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Androgyny

Androgyny Well-Known Member

I'm drowning in my own bullshit. All the lies I tell myself to bother staying around are wearing thin. I came back here for a reason, not just for friends or support... I'm a selfish fucking pig like that. I'm losing it and there's no fucking hope for me. An abomination like me shouldn't waste air, time and resources on this earth anymore. Dramatic, but true. I'm typing now because the greedy sensation thief inside wants to win over for a few more shots of pleasure before I check out... But in my heart, I know the way this has to go... I can never be right. NEVER medicine can never equal nature.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am truly sorry you are feeling so down. Do you have any support outside of this forum? If not, I'd strongly recommend that you find some, whether it be a family member, friend or therapist..you do not have to suffer alone!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Nature hun i use it so much to calm me to heal some parts of me too h un Nature can do much but hun if you need help you reach out to people who can help you ok hugs

4. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

How do you get a few more shots of pleasure? I need this too. I don't know what pleasure there is left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.