Drowning

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Everyonebutme, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everyonebutme

Everyonebutme Member

Hi
    I'm new here and not sure what to say really. I've never been one to come online shouting my problems because I never used to have any. Now I do and I simply can't cope.

I've started having nightmares about 7 months ago, recurring ones from my childhood. Always the same and containing some awful things happening to me. I barely sleep anymore because I'm afraid to.

My boyfriend whom I've lived with for 6 months doesn't understand. I don't think he even cares. He spends most of his free time chatting to a girl from the Internet who I'm not meant to know about.

My parents and I have a strained relationship because I refused to go to college so that I could pursue my dream. That hasn't worked out too well either.

My friends are tired listening to me and often get frustrated and tell me that I need to fix things and stop whinging.
    I have no one to talk to and I'm so overwhelmed.

Suicide is what gives me hope and calms me at night when I'm so afraid. I feel I need to die I feel so powerless and by choosing to die to gives me some back..

Please tell me I'm not alone or losing my mind.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

depression has control over you hun If you can you go to your doctor ok get some help to treat depression that way you will have true control over you Hugs

3. Everyonebutme

Everyonebutme Member

I can't because my mother is a doctor. Thanks.

4. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

You certainly aren't alone. You do seem to be stuck. As Total Eclipse says it's probably time to talk to someone outside of your family and friends.

5. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Why does your mother being a doctor stop you seeing one?

6. Everyonebutme

Everyonebutme Member

I don't have anyone to talk to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.