1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.


Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by simon, Jan 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simon

    simon Antiquitie's Friend

    i've had this pain in my chest for 2 weeks, should i see my dr?
  2. shellz

    shellz Guest

    What kind of pain is it? Is it a peircing pain or like a heartburn pain? If it doesnt seem to be getting better than yeah, i would go see the dr.
  3. simon

    simon Antiquitie's Friend

    a piercing pain, someone must have a voodoo doll out!
  4. gentlelady

    gentlelady Staff Alumni

    It would be a good idea to see a physician that can help you to determine the cause of this pain.Are you taking anything to ease it at all?
  5. Jenny

    Jenny Staff Alumni

    Simon :hug:

    I'd also like to encourage you to see your doctor about these chest pains. It may not be anything serious, but it's best to get checked out. Please let us know how you get on.. and i'm thinking of ya

    Jenny & :cat: x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.