drug test

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by amicrazy, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amicrazy

amicrazy Well-Known Member

i have a test on tuesday for a bangin new job. i already crave, i know i can hold off though. hopefully i pass this shit.
  2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am against drug testing on principle. It's the ultimate invasion of privacy, telling you not only what you can and can't do on "company time", but also what you can and can't do on your own time. Bullshit! Besides, drug tests don't rule out stupidity and carelessness, which are the main reason for accidents at work...:dry:

There are ways of beating drug tests, herbal and otherwise. A word to the wise....:rolleyes:
  3. galalleni

galalleni Well-Known Member

Howdy amicrazy,

To determine if your going to pass or not depends on which drug you've been taking. Marijuana has the longest half-life of any drug (anywhere from a couple of weeks to six months depending on how heavily you smoked). I smoked daily for a while when I was working - I left the company and stopped for about 3 months, had a drug test when I went in to the emergency room from feeling ill - they told me that trace marijuana was still in my system. Remember to pee a little first into the toilet, then midstream pee into the cup, then near the end pee in the toilet again - it reduces the concentration of drugs in urine.

There is also herbal remedies. To really pass, drink a whole lot of water, then eat carrots and take B vitamins (they darken the pee) - I've passed before using that method.
  4. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

If you can find something called STAT FLUSH (headshops should have it) that shit works, works, works. I used it havng blazed the weekend prior to the tuesday drug test and came out clean. you take herbal pills 3 hours before your test, make sure to pee one time before you take the test, and that stuff really worked. see if you can find some of that, i forget how much it costs, but worth it if you need the job
  5. amicrazy

amicrazy Well-Known Member

fucking bullshit. failed w traces of THC. took a cleansing drink, drank tons of water the days leading up to it... failure! such utter bullshit
  6. UpForAbbey

UpForAbbey Guest

:( Sorry hun :hug: hope things go well for you later. I agree with thelastofthese, drug testing is bullshit. It's illegal to murder someone, and they do a background check for that, but if you havent gotten caught for the murder, they have no way of telling whether you're a murder... if you have been safe and sensible with the drugs, they have not caught you, then why should there be extra screening for that? Surely if its not on your background check, there isn't a major problem?

btw not encouraging drugs or murder, lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.