Drug Test

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Keiran, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keiran

Keiran Well-Known Member

So I got an interview the last week...I was so glad, finally something good happened in my life. The other day, my friend asked me if wanted to hang out, so I went there. He happened to want to smoke, and I forgot about the job and went ahead and did it. I fucked it up just like everything else in my life. Now I'll probably be getting a call in a few days and then I have to take a drug test within 24 hours. What's the best thing I can do to try to pass? I'm 17 but I'm only 5'4" and 120lbs so it shouldn't stay in my system for too long.

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Borrow somebody else's piss?

3. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Ok reality check, from what i remember of random drugs tests, pot stays in system for up to 28 days, while heroin and coke etc can leave within about four.
    When i was in prison, guess which one most inmates took?
    Crazy world huh?
    Dont really know what to suggest, the above poster has a point, what would i suggest?
    Honesty, say you had a few too many beers and a couple of pulls on a spliff, if you are worth the job, maybe honesty will pay.
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing, so dont beat yourself up about it!
    Peace,

4. ToddMAdl

ToddMAdl Well-Known Member

Drink as much water as possibly can. That way the water will dilute your urine. I know people in the military that have done this and it has worked.

5. Keiran

Keiran Well-Known Member

Drug test was today. I'd love to get this job, but I have no idea if I will pass.

I pray to god that I pass this test. This is something I finally have to look forward to in life. So I actually have money and can do stuff.

If I don't pass, I'll be planning my death, because honestly I've screwed up so much stuff in my life and it's just not worth it. Knowing my luck, I'll fail the test.

It's my birthday on the 27th, and if I don't pass, then my death will be my birthday present to myself. It will be the best present I have ever gotten.

6. thepainwithin

thepainwithin Well-Known Member

If you smoke weed 1 day, it will be out of your system in a day or 2. Weed won't stay in your system for a month unless you a chronic user, and even chronic use takes a month to get out in extreme circumstances (I.E. overweight and inactive). I was a chronic user and got arrested, I stopped smoking July 1 and was clean for my test in 18 days. I am 6'0 145 and when I say chronic use I mean all day everyday for 5 months. Most job places that drug test aren't like courts or probation offices in that if you take a ready clean and you piss neon green, they don't care as long you passed. Whereas at a probation place, neon green piss is red flags and grounds for a violation as tampering with a drug test or trying to water down your piss. Even several days of light use will not stay in your system for a month. Don't listen to people on google and people that tell you you're fucked. Take it from someone who knows, who has been there, who has smoked 5 days a month and then cleaned out for a drug test 20 days later, then smoked 5 more days and cleaned out for a test 18 days later. It depends on you and it depends on your intake, but the reality is, 1 month or more weed detection is for Johnny Fatass who is 250 with diabetes and hasn't been to the gym since he was 14.

Don't sweat it.

7. Androgyny

Androgyny Well-Known Member

I actually had some tips from a friend on my old computer on passing a test. Never had to use it, but kept it just in case. In addition to the above advice, the one thing I can remember is to avoid getting the start and end of your piss stream in the sample container, as those parts for some reason, apparently have the greatest concentration of THC.

8. space_monkey

space_monkey Member

yes ive failed a work drug test before, but then passed after 18 days of not smoking , so drink loads of water before and i would also recommend the middle of piss thing or is that all the weird toxins come out at the start so you would be better off with that rather than the thc is slow release from body fats , if your skinny it doesnt stay in you as long exercise drink water and sweat it outbut remeber you salts levels and take multivits you can run into issues after 12liters of water without watching your salts :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.