Drugs are the only solution for me.'

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Turbo, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Turbo

Turbo Member

Ive tried everything..I finally came to the realization that some people are better off medicated..I'm miserable and would rather be dead when I'm not medicated.If the choice is between being miserable and wanting to die or medicating myself and functioning as a normal person it would take a complete idiot to say no to drugs
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Drugs mask the issue. You need to deal with the root cause, I know this because I used to depend on certain medicines like xanax, valium, bromazepam. Going to therapy ad getting your issues out in the open is the best course of action. Have you spoken to a counsellor? I hope you choose life as it is because your life can improve but being doped up on stuff every day is not going to help long term. I wish you the best.
  3. Turbo

Turbo Member

Ive been medicating myself for a long time..Ive become an expert at it..I have tried counseling but it really didn't help
  4. Harmony2

Harmony2 New Member

Are we talking illicit drugs or prescription meds here? I'm confused. I know damn well I would be dead without antidepressants as for benzo's I just can't see a reason to let yourself suffer endlessly.