Drugs D:

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by enilA16, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enilA16

enilA16 New Member

So I always end up doing them to feel better but every time the effects start kicking in I hate it. Its so terrible and I don't even know why I had the urge to do it in the first place. Last night I tried something different and I don't really know the effects of it. I just know that I threw up just about everything I'd eaten earlier that day. I was so disturbing how much I'd thrown up... and I kept feeling the drug in the back of my throat. I was having an awful day before I had the drugs and when I got over to the people's house I hadn't even intended to do them. One of my alters came up and I'm not 100% sure what happened that night. My head still feels like its spinning

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

aww sorry you suffering so much time to cross those people off your list ok Not good company for you if they do drugs Hope you feel better soon

3. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Okay, I think I get the picture. You really don't want to do drugs, you are trying to mask your suffering, and are looking to cope with your unhappiness. Drugs just wind up causing us more problems in the long term, and I know from personal experience, as I've pretty much been through the whole scope of drug usage when I was younger. You're getting those urges because you are unhappy in other areas of you life, and I think you know that already.

You really are going to have to cut ties with all addicts if you are going to try to get clean and stay clean. You can do it if you set your mind to it, and don't beat yourself up, if you slip up, you are human. Just get back on track as soon as possible.

Good luck and never lose hope for your sobriety.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.