Drugs for X-mas??????

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by WhyMeWhy, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Yes it's true. I requested it & now I'll be getting morphine for the holidays, I have bee told so. What a world! Can't say that I won't enjoy it though. But man oh man alive.... I just can't believe it! :eek:hmy:
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

can i ask why you would want morphine for x mas???
  3. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2007
  4. WhyMeWhy

Yes I know it's nothing to brag about.... you see it's like this:
    I fractured my skull a few months back, & there was brain bleeding that did not require surgery. But now I'm dealing w/ constant severe headaches the r unrelieved by normal painrelievers. But that's just the excuse. I come from a long line of drug addicts. I mean, life is painful, people are evil & I want to DIE! Drugs help w/ all those negative feelings.
  5. rwillson

rwillson Well-Known Member

OUCH!!! i get migraines as well, some have gone to the point of needing an opiate to relive them so i understand, just wish there was a better way...

6. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Morphine for christmas. Must say, i've never heard of that before..
  7. WhyMeWhy

There's a good chance it'll be some other opiate..... but I'm taking percocet right now and my headache will not leave me, so morphine would be best-due to it's strength. I'm dying here! I awoke in pain and had to go shopping so I took 4 5-325's and my headache is still bothering me. They only helped a little so I took 2 just a few mins ago and am waiting for the results. There's something wrong & I'm supposed to go see a nuerologist, but have been putting it off like an idiot. Say la vie.... :sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.