drugs

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Mightbehere, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

So I want to get into drugs but I don't want nasty side effects or addictions I can't afford. what would people recommend. I just want something that makes me happy and forget my problems for a while, I'm not into smoking at all- so that rules out weed I guess also I hate the smell of weed.

what do people suggest?

2. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i suggest you don't go there to be honest.. can i ask why you say you want to get into drugs?

is it because of anxiety? the thrill and danger? self medicating? can help more if i knew why?

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Anything harder than weed and you are looking at potential addiction which you say you don't want and your looking at big expense. As the post above says if you told us why you felt like this we could maybe give more advice.I would never advise anyone to start on drugs but weed doesn't have to be smoked. It can be eaten in cakes etc. or even used in drinks although hash is probably better for this.:smile:

4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I tried speed once, and it made me smile after a long time.

However, you are going to be tired for next couple of days.

It's very dangerous drug, so if you cant make it shure that you are going to use it rarely, then dont go into that watters

5. soliloquise

speed has a nasty come down and should NOT be taken by anyone suicidal or vunerable.. the come down includes depression and aching... a couple of bad days usualy inc exhaustion. be very careful with any stimulant drug inc coke, e's etc.. know the drug, research it properly IF you insist on doing it. do not do it alone if you can help it and have a back up support in place incase you freak out. i really do not recommend drugs for vunerable people even weed sometimes. i am not antI drugs IN THEORY but i am pro knowledge and knowing what your psyche can take is part of being mature enough to take em imo. BE VERY CAREFUL !

ps i will not post a load of hype on here. i have done a lot of drugs in my past and they did cause me probs some of them. pm me if you want to know more. please take care

6. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

Drugs are bad for you man. Get high on life instead. :smile:

7. Milly

Milly Well-Known Member

dont bother starting with the drugs route. Youre posting on a suicide forum so i would assume that you have serious problems in life, much like the rest of us, so my thoughts would be that you could be about to open a completely different can of worms if you start with drugs. dont start playing with chemicals if youre not 100% that you could cope with the bad comedowns etc

8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

What drugs are not addictive? Not many!
    I prefer percocets.
    Try weed. A lot of people seem to like it, although it only ever upped my anxiety.

Also try this website... http://erowid.com. You can research any kind of drug there and they have personal experiences as well as information about the drug. Do some research, have some fun, be careful :hug:

9. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Drugs generally aren't going to make your problems any better. More than likely, they're going to make them worse.

Just make sure you knhow what you're doing before you do it.

10. soliloquise

also this is a good site for info:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/

do your research esp in regards to mental health problems.
    tell us why youwant to use would be more helpful really

11. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

thanks, basically I just want to be really happy for once thats why I'm thinking of doing drugs.

12. soliloquise

to be honest i doubt they will help you achieve that ..

13. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

Why do you want to get into drugs?
    If you want to fix emotional problems, street drugs really aren't the way to go. Been there, tried that, fucked up, here I am.
    What is it that you want them for? If its happiness ... drugs like E, or pure, ends up making you far more depressed in the long run. Makes you happy for a few quick hours, and then you're worse off than you were before. So, in the long run, I can say it's not worth it.

You tried meds?

14. jhayes0027

jhayes0027 Well-Known Member

I agree with this. They may make everything numb for a while and not seem to be relevant. But then you come into a hard awakening of life again realizing things have gotten worse, not better. Never really happiness though.

15. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

I've been thinking about taking drugs for a long time. I've had no luck finding any which makes me believe they aren't as easy to find as everyone says heh. I used to be heavily into weed and yes it did mess me up even more, but i'm thinking about getting back into that as i do forget about my problems. At the same time I realise that this would basically be giving up and leave me in a far worse place as I don't care about anything when high and oppertunities will go by without a thought, and I'm really trying to grab on to them right now

16. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

so you want to do drugs.. but you don't want any repurcussions, horrible side effects or health problems.. you just want to feel happy? drugs aren't going to make you happy, i think you know that. obviously you have some issues right now, but do you really want a drug addiction paranoia and anxiety on top of that? think about it.

17. fromthatshow

Depends on where you think happiness comes from?
    If happiness is just chemical reactions in the brain, then wouldn't drugs most certainly be able to make you happy?
    If happiness is something that comes from within, and is more than physical reactions but something deeper, spiritual, then drugs would just be a fake kind of happiness.
    Depends on how you look at life I guess.

18. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

Yea i agree with Sam.. drugs have a bad impact on mental health... don't go into drugs hunni..

19. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

drugs are bad, mkay?

:wink:

20. fromthatshow

Lately I've been doing the whipped cream cartridges in the balloon or whatever for Nitrous. It's a wonderful 30 second high. I've also been smoking pot, taking percocets and somas. I'm all drugged up as of late. It's all I can think about. Anything to avoid the pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.