Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by selfinflictedscars, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have abused a lot of drugs in my time. Smoked them. Snorted them. Injested them. One thing that I never did was inject them. I'm so grateful that when I had the opportunity, I turned it down. The things that confuses me is that I dream about it. I fantasize about it. I actually day dream about shooting heroin. I've never used heroin. I know a lot of people who do or did. I've lost count of the people I know who are dead of an od. My dreams are perverse. I know that I'm self-destructive. I know I love drugs. I know that I hurt myself to get through the day. But why this?

Does anyone else have dreams like this?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes my daughter does all the time it is very sad when she tell me how sad she is when she wakes up and realizes it was just dream. Her mind never lets go of this extreme addictions to everything except that one drug god help her and me if she ever does it.
  3. I'm glad it's not just me but I'm sorry that your daughter suffers with this as well. I don't wish this on anyone. The longing and ,as you said- the sadness, is so confusing.
  4. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I used to when i was coming off heroin, they tend to start up when you are trying to give up something. Its called euphoric recall and it can be about something you have never tried or done before
  5. smellsliketeenspirit

smellsliketeenspirit Active Member

Selfinflictedscars, i have the exact same fantasies. it scares me because to this day i have only smoked a shitload of weed and tried amphetamines once, and im already pretty out there, only because of weed, so i would seriously shit my life up if i were to do heroin.
    Still, its something romantic, in a very twisted way, i cant explain. It's supposed to be the best high ever. i guess its only human to show curiosity for such a thing when i think about it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.