drugs

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by speedyg747, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedyg747

speedyg747 Guest

well i used to do ecstasy and i smoked the wacky backy too for a while until it had no effect...i used to be bang on pills for about 3-4 months doing them every weekend non stop....i then stopped them and was clean for 4 months until last weekend when i bought a gram of charlie and totally messed up..now i wanna buy it all the time constantly and i really cant deal with all this..the drugs and everything......i wanna stop but i feel like i cant

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i can totally relate to ya. just within the last year i have finally admitted to myself i am an addict and honestly i would give about anything to just be able to put this all behind me but i know it is always going to be a part of my life. i use occasionally now but this hasn't always been possible. through my years of drug abuse i have now developed new disorders. if i use all the time in the long run i always end up more depressed than when i started and as of the past two years i always land up in the hospital. this has slowed me down dramatically. because i would rather die than go back there, and at the moment i'm not totally game for that either

when i quit drinkin five yrs ago i quit because of the fear that my children would find me dead some morning having choked on my own vomit. that is what it took for me to stop that and i haven't missed it sinse. my last therapist encouraged me to find what it is about the drugs that may place the same conviction in me with this as drinkin'. i guess it's something to think about. i hope u find what it takes to conquer this. it's not easy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.