Drunk Again

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ~Nobody~, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

First real drik since Sunday, first time been drunk since Saturday morning.

Fucing pissed now and have no intention of stopping.

meningitis my arse - It was an allergy and alcohol withdrawal. I feel so much better.

Not sure what the oint in this is but hey!

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Awww hunny :( :hug: :hug: :hug:

What all is going on? Would you like to clarifly or talk about it? You know i'm always here for you. :yes:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are hurting so much nobody. What else is going on to make you feel this way? You have many people that care for you at this ssite. Let us be thee for you if we can. :hug:
  4. ~Nobody~

Thanks for replying guys :sad: :grouphug: I just started again this minute. I can't handle this shit, I can't do it. Why has my life always been so fucked up? Fuck it, gonna get totally wrecked. It's after midday now right?

EDIT: Thank you both for saying you are here for me. You're all fantastic and I value what I have on this site so deeply. I hope you are both feeling okay today :hug:. Caz it is lovely to hear from you, I'm so glad you haven't gone away :hug:.
  5. chasing_dreams

chasing_dreams Well-Known Member

Here for you too :arms:

Any time if you need to talk.

Really meant what I said in the PM I sent you :hug:

Hope you have a good weekend x x x
  6. ~Nobody~

Thank you :hug: :hug:

Feel free to PM anytime. And do take care,

~Nobody~ x x x
  7. imheretohelp

imheretohelp Member

a transition

hello nobody, i understand what you are saying and feel, when i was fourteen i started drinking much vodka so i wouldnt have to deal with the real world, i understand the pain you feel but how much better you feel when intoxicated. what im going to say to you will be very tough if you are a alcoholic but please just try

at the age of 16 i just gave up on alcohol , i found that it was doing nothing but destroying me. i told my parents what was happening, they had tried many things like, counsolling, group therapy and therapists but none worked. sone my dad found out that people can become very happy by exercising as it increases the flow of endorphins in the brain, my parents as a last ditch attempt bought me a good quality bike and all the gear needed to get into mountain biking, that was many years ago and now instead of spending money on endless amounts of alcohloic drinks i now spend it on my bikes and bike holidays to france and canada. i am now very happy that i no longer am a alcholic, my body is now healthy and i am very fit but the best thing is now all the alcohol os gone from my life i am functioning close to perfect. i now have a girlfriend i have been with for 2 years and hoping to propse soon. i also redid my leaving cert (irish version of A levels(dont konw what it is called in america)) and i am now studying physcology and law at universithy. so nobody it will require will power and mental strenght but if you can give alcohol the boot and find a sport you like i would do, it will turn your life around for the better.

if you are like me, i find it very hard to be 'genuinly' happy please just try it, i am still not 100% but getting closer each day and month, i still suffer from depression and still not perfectley happy but i will hopefully be one day. if you try this hopefully you will be too, just dont assume it will fix you overnight, it takes many months of physical effort but worth it
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2007
  8. Chemical Chaos

Chemical Chaos Active Member

when i went through a breakdown in summer 2004...the only thing putting a smile on my face was alcohol...so i understand how it can keep you here.
    but i care, okay? and i really want you to be okay...so you better bloody be ok! lol

i really hope i speak to you soon...
    D xxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.