Drunk and feeling really sick..

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by I-Died-In-My-Dream, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

First time drinker. Age 16, just a bit below average weight for my age. I just had 4 1/2 cans of strongbow cider and I just puked few minutes ago. Feel really sick. Wanted to black out but guess that won't be happening. Any tips on how to undo this state of drunkness or w/e it is?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi ,I-died-in-my-dream.

Don't worry, we have all been there :hug:

You need to drink lots of water to hydrate your body and rest in a dark room. That should make you feel a tad bit better and maybe prevent a hangover :hug:

3. I-Died-In-My-Dream

Thnaks for the advice. The more I drink (water) the more I feel like I'm going to purge. But it makes me feel better afterwards so I guess that's good right? :unsure:

4. Petal

Yes it's good lol!

Water will make you feel sick after drinking, but it's gotta be done if you want to feel better:smile:

5. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

No way to undo it. Only thing you can do is wait for the alcohol to leave your system/ 4 1/2 cans isnt all that much so it should be gone in a few hrs......Thats when the hangover starts, fun fun.
    I hope by "black out" you meant pass out,as in, fall asleep. Blackouts are a different thing entirely and trust me they arent fun, they're quite scarey actually. During a blackout you are fully awake and alert but have no memory of anything you did the next day. Also a sign that you probably have a drinking problem. But don't worry about that......4 1/2 cans isnt nearly enough alcohol to cause a blackout.

6. Petal

I have had many blackouts,they are pretty scary. I don't even like thinking about it lol, I still don't know what I did:laugh:

7. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I don't want a hangover. I suffer from migraines and I know they aren't nice. How bad will the hangover be? any ways to try to limit the symptoms? :sad:

8. Petal

Drinking plenty of water is the only thing that can reduce the symptoms really.Oh and you could take a painkiller as soon as you wake..then a full english fry up should go down well :laugh:

9. Alexpt2

Same here. I crashed a car during a blackout. Boy was I shocked when I got up the next day to find the car all smashed up. Still don't know how the fuck it happend to this day. I swore I'd never drink again after that. That lasted all of about 2 months, then I was right back hitting the bottle again.

yeah....I got a problem.

10. Petal

wow,you were lucky!!That must haven been quite a shock!

I ended up in a police cell once and I had to ask the police what I got arrested for. Luckily,it was only for criminal damage. I haven't drank in nearly 3 weeks lol. 'tis my new years resolution:biggrin:

11. Alexpt2

Like sweetheart allready said, drinking alot of water before going to sleep will help as much of the hangover symptoms are caused by dehydration. Also, taking an asprin as well as a multi vitimin helps too.

One good thing is you didn't consume a whole lot so the hangover shouldn't be too severe. However since this is your first time drinking, expect at least some hangover symptoms no matter what you do.

12. I-Died-In-My-Dream

Ok, I've just drank like 300ml. how much more do i need to drink?

13. Petal

I'd say another 300ml which equals to approx a pint I think:unsure:

14. Alexpt2

Only drink more if you feel like you can keep it down. It won't do any good if you puke it back up.

15. I-Died-In-My-Dream

wouldn't it help get rid of the alcohol though?

16. ergo51

ergo51 Well-Known Member

Go to bed my man, sleep through the hangover and then have a nice cup of tea and a bacon and egg sandwich when you get up. Yum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.