drunk and ready

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Scully, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I wanna cut, slice and dice. I wanna die.

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for what I write above... it's just been so hard.

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

What's up Hun? What issue making you want to do this?

4. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I'm away from my family, I've been for years. I hate the town I live in. My partner doesn't love me anymore. My real Dad wouldn't give a sign of life. And I suppose depression does that too.

5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I hurt so much, I can't say it with normal words. Just screams would do.

6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

It sounds like you need a change of everything. I wish I could help you make that change. You deserve to be loved and to love where you live.

I know that it is scary and hard. So scary That I have not been able to make any changes. However, you need to get away from the negative influences in your life. You will feel better, even if you cannot escape then all.

7. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I know you're right, unfortunately, I have to find a new job, and be financially independent before I do anything. But that's nice of you to support me. You're a good person.

8. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Thinking of you and hoping you do not harm or attempt to off yourself. Trust me that those are NOT the best of the options available, no matter what we are thinking or feeling about life or ourselves. Just try to hold on and let others who are not caught in your bumpy ride help you find the softest seat and safest landing so you can find the paths to joy, not death or more pain.

And praise for your courage to say out loud how much you hurt. That's a good step and a brave step. You're going to be all right, Scully.

Embrace the joy of knowing that SF offers us a community of people who understand.

:hug:

Oh! PS: Good luck with your job search. Go take the world head-on and show us all the wonderful YOU you have to offer to a job, to friends, to partners in life!

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
  9. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

It helps me a lot to be around here. I vent a lot these days I'm sorry. Thank you Acy :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.