Drunk and saw......

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Bigman2232, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

something I probably shouldn't have seen, at least not in my frame of mine.

Went to hang out an drink with a bunch of people. Drank a lot, felt alright and then got to see all the couples together and specifically a two single people hook up and make out.

I just keep wondering when it will be my time and what can I do to be the better guy.

Arm looks like a horror movie scene, and I could easily just end it with the scalpel.

FUCK, why do I have to be who I am.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry that you are so down. I dont know what to say to make you feel any better. But I do know you aren't alone, you have people here that care. Please try to see past what you saw and see all the good qualities you possess. Even if you only find one (most of us probably wouldnt even find that, thank you depression!). But live that quality and help it grow. A couple of days later pick another one. Push it to the surface as well. As for your arm, if it doesnt bother you, it wont bother others either. I'm 44 and have extensive scarring from my elbows to my wrists. I used to keep them hidden and covered from others eyes. But one day I realized they are as much a part of me as my legs or my face. Not much I can do to change them and not going to let them rule me or what other people think of me. I still cut. When someone asks I quite honestly say "I cut myself." End of subject. Anyone that cares about me certainly doesnt care about the scars. I have many scars on the inside and I just think of these as the ones that made it to the surface. Love yourself hun then others will automatically follow.
  3. abyss

abyss Well-Known Member

here here.... very well said. nothin to add but

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.