Drunk and Then Sober

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Forgotten_Man, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Wow you know it has been a long time since I have gotten drunk and sobered up in the same period of consciousness. It is kind of weird.... I wonder when the last time I did that was....

Anyway in my drunkenness I wondered when the next time I could get drunk and have an emotional breakdown. You know because booze is the one thing that dissolves my emotional walls. Well that and sex... chances are I won't be having that for a while.... I just wish I had a cute girl who I could get drunk with and break down too.... then potentially have underwear snuggles with... I don't know...

I hate my life...

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

take care FM...:arms:

3. lurktheshadows

lurktheshadows Well-Known Member

you just summed up everything I've wanted in the past month (or my whole life) in two words: underwear snuggles <3

Sounds like you have an alcohol dependency (you know you're going have to deal with that sooner or later...we all have our addictions), also sounds like you need some love. Give that love to yourself, and sooner or later you'll find love externally. There are plenty of "cute girls" out there for you...but I have to tell you...bluntly, if you really want one, an intelligent, amazing woman who loves you and understand you. And you want to keep a relationship in the future...you're going to have to alter your life a bit...I know this sounds like self-help crap, .that's because it is...it is. and I fucking wish I had a life, and someone to underwear snuggle with too. I don't...
    But I think...that it's all a bit more bearable when you begin to be kinder to yourself, when you start doing healthier things...when you start trying (that's it...attempting) to love life...or maybe just feel ambivalent towards it instead of hating it.
    I'm here, where you are, in your pain. I'm going to go scream outside now.

4. Forgotten_Man

:lol!: Glad I could sum up everything you want into two words.

I do not have alcohol dependence. I drink maybe once or twice a month... maybe... drinking costs too much and sets me back too far in my working out. <_< plus the less you drink the cheaper drunk you are. I am trying to love life... something I have never done. Something I do not believe would work because the first relationship I had came from a common hatred of ourselves.

:( I am sorry I caused you pain. Thanks for the advice.

5. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

I don't drink to often either. But when I do,I get to the point where Im an emotional mess. Something I hate. I like that I can hide my emotions very well,but the alcohol always makes me so sappy. But it also makes me forget how much I hate myself.

And don't worry you'll find 'a cute girl' you can emotional break down to and have underwear snuggles. Girls like that:)

6. Forgotten_Man

Exactly, when I am drunk, the emotional walls I have fall over. I think that is a reason why I drink. It helps me bleed out the emotions.

Well I know females like emotional stuff and snuggling. However, as far as I know they like to keep their clothes on. >_>

7. lurktheshadows

lurktheshadows Well-Known Member

Oh! xD sorry, I idiotically assume stuff sometimes. I think relationships based on common love of yourselves instead of hate would be far healthier and far more enduring. But I know what you mean. You didn't cause me pain :( It was already there, waiting to burst.

hahaha: there are some nice girls who like to get naked xD believe me. They're out there. Don't give up ;)

8. Forgotten_Man

@deerspindles: No worries, I would have thought a similar thing.

I am trying to hold out hope that I will find a female who wants to get nake and who I want to see naked. >_> my ex had a problem with being naked... <_< I just figure females do not like that stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.