Drunk driving and my bleeding heart

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by YouTurnedMyHeart2Stone, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Halloween was supposed to be great! I was gonna get to see my boyfriend who moved to sisters, Oregon to get off coke and turnhis life around. I hadn't seen him in a about a year so I was super excited. than it occured to me that I was supposed to go to a party with my sister and brother in law so when he told me he might not be able to come visit I wasn't to disappointed cause i knew next weekend he would come see me for sure. Now might I add he wasn't much on the showing someone that he cares so when he had started calling me babe I knew all my waiting had finally been rewarded I was gonna be his and only his again. He called me Halloween night bout 10:45 and wanted to talk to either my sister or brother in law(I knew when he was trashed cause he was all about meeting my family since I done met all of his)I told him I was outside smoking a cigarette and they were inside so later maybe later, and than for some reason his phone went dead or something, and I was pretty drunk so i didn't think much of it. The next day I didn't really bother him cause I figured he would be sick and sleeping all day before work the next day so when I hadn't heard from him on sunday night I texted him and asked him if he was mad at me. He never called me after work like he normally did but I just wanted to go to sleep so I just went to sleep. Monday morning I still hadn't heard from him so I texted him yet again to see if he was mad. I didn't get a reply so I figured he would call me when he wasn't busy with work. I decided not to go to my college classes that day so I went to my dads and my mom was there. Well my moms boyfriend is my boyfriends uncle so when he called freakin out I knew something was really really wrong. My moms boyfriend got a call from one of his family members saying my boyfriend got into an accident and died. I freaked out and called him but no anwser so I called his house phone and his sister told me htere was an accident but needed to get a hold of his mom before she told me anything so I gave her his moms number and within 5 mintues she called me back and told me. My boyfriend and his brother were out drinking and driving. My boyfriends brother lost control and my boyfriend got throwen from the truck 70 feet and than landed on him now he is dead and my heart is bleeding for him to come back but he never will. Thanks god Life is fantastic. I used to be a cutter so I'm only having a lot of trouble coping right now!
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry about your loss, especially as it was under these conditions...please let us know how we can support you...big hugs, J
  3. Its okay nothing anyone can say can change it. He's gone forever.
  4. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

I am so sorry for your loss. please if you want to talk, pm me! I will listen!

5. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

I know that there's nothing I can say or do, but also, if you need to talk, I'd be glad to listen.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry for your loss..im here if you need to talk :hug:
  7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for your loss. This is so tragic, it's always sad to lose someone you love. I've been there. I know. If you need a friend or an ear, i'm here. :hug: