Drunk everyday

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by The_Infected, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Infected

The_Infected Active Member

I've been drinking all week. I've gone through a bottle of jagermeister and bacardi 151 overproof rum. i'm kinda drunk right now (more at that stage of I know how to type but one more shot will have me done)
    I'm at my wits end about life right now, in the past week I've just had nothing but hell.. I just want it to be over. Nobody takes me seriously, not even after an attempt.

I'm starting to get dependent on alcohol... tabbaco and weed.. Granted I haven't been high in a few months, but I've been drunk way to much latly... I don't know how to live my life like this anymore.. my friends are starting to get bothered by me always asking them to get me alcohol.

I just want to end my life right now, but I don't at the same time. I just.. need the alcohol to wash away my pain..

post probably doesn't make sense, I don't even know what I was typing.

2. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

that make s sense and you write far better than i can when i drink!

you say nobody takes you seriously even after an attempt well tbh you don't want to do stuff liek that for trying to get people to talk you seriously. you say you have friends so just be cool with them and why ask them to get you alcohol?

you obvioously know its not too good so may be try cutting back coz its not a good way to be.

3. raiinbowjunkiie

raiinbowjunkiie Well-Known Member

Hey sorry to hear you're in such a bad place. I'm an alcoholic myself. I haven't drank in several months but I remember the darkness brought on by the drink and I don't judge you at all. Isn't it paradoxical how alcohol dulls the pain and takes the edge off while simultaneously making things worse? It's a vicious cycle, and I truly feel for anyone who is caught up in it. I also am truly sorry that no one takes your pain seriously. It's difficult to feel that life is worth living when the very fact that we are here misleadingly causes everyone else to think that we are okay, even though we feel like we are dying. Is there anyone in your life who is compassionate enough to talk to? If so, call this person up and pour your heart out. You never know-there might be that one person who would do anything to help you. You just have to find them. Again, I'm sorry you're hurting. I hope that at the very least, my empathy helped you to feel just a bit less alone.

4. roguefishfood

roguefishfood Member

For the last two weeks I have been drunk every day too. Not the entire day but whenever I think I can get away with it. My boyfriend keeps saying "are you really drinking vodka again? You know it's bad for you..." and I keep saying, "Maybe it's not THAT bad for me..." but I'm sure he's right.

5. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I can relate. I drink too much myself. I guess I'm what you would call a "functional alcoholic". Yes, it's a bad habit, and one that I intend on breaking if I can ever find the strength and fortune to break out of my depression and my meaningless existence.

6. letty

letty Banned Member

I know what you mean about wanting the alcohol to wash away the pain, I quit drinking a while back because I cant just have one drink, but i bought vodka tonight. Metal i hope the pain
    goes away, i hope you get help by talking here or to someone

7. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

Hi, firstly you haven't gone through that much alcohol in a whole week so don't feel too bad about yourself. You feel you are dependant on it but I think you can still catch it quick now you realise this. I have seen my sister drink three bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka in one day and a half, she is a chronic alcoholic. Please try and stop before you get this bad, it ruins people's lives.
    i think you will be fine just have faith in yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.