Drunk October 13

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Scully, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Chris Carter's birthday.

Creator of X files. Possibly my father, 50/50. What if I decided 50/50 to shoot my head, accroding to who's my father?

I'm drunk, and I feel better than way. And I'm sorry if you're shocked or stressed, it's not the goal really. I'm just so fed up. A life of lies. I'm buillt on lies. And i'm someone who's 200% true. I cant stand falsness.
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I used the alcohol to change the way I feel for many years. I had to give up the booze because it stopped working. At that time I went back to AA to get through it.

You can always pm me.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

booze may work for now but i can tell you it will only cause your decent into hell faster. Alcohol destroys not only you but the peoplewho you love as well.
  4. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I know. I cracked up. I'm sorry. Thank you very much.
  5. Chargette

I crack up too. :hug:
  6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I guess we all do. The difference is here you have the right not to be perfect. And instead it makes you want to be good.
  7. Chargette

I gave up "practice makes perfect" a long time ago. I taught my kids that I don't believe in perfection. I changed the old saying to "practice makes proficient." I told my kids proficient means "good enough."

I've seen the chasing of perfection harm so many people. I refuse to do it. True there are some jobs that require perfection but that is precision work and the work place is set up to accomplish it. What I'm talking about is everyday living and working. It's an unnecessary stress.

Some people insist that I do tasks exactly the way they do it. No way. That's not healthy. People work differently. I figure if the end goal is accomplished that is what counts.
  8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Live according to yourself daily is challenging enough. Perfection in fact is letting others lead your life. Others who often don't care about you by the way. That said ... = )
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.