drunk saw + spoke to abusive ex

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by byebyebeautiful, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

I'm just glad I was drunk. Only this morning I was saying I want to kill him, for all the pain he has and still is putting me through. I hadn't drank much, 5 mouthfulls of WKD (i am legally allowed to drink, as i am in the UK). But i was also hyper.

But seeing him and speaking to him, and IDK, i just feel so shivvy. I hate it, why did I do it? I wish i could just die right now.

2. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

its ok hun. I think it might also be the comedown from being hyper, as you put it. It happens to me a lot.

we all make mistakes. don't beat yourself up over it hun.

am always here for you

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you're feeling like that but as Kenny says you shouldn't beat yourself up about it. Killing him probably wouldn't have been a good move anyway no matter how you feel. The law can be quite ununderstanding about things like that. Be strong.:hug:

4. byebyebeautiful

im worthless anyway. :/ so why not?

5. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

You're not worthless, you know that.

You're very important. and the little monsters want to see you again soon. :smile:

6. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hun as most survivers to abuse of any kind, it is normal to want the abuser dead but morale dosnt allow it. I dont say to forgive him but to forget him and move on with your life. There are tons of good guys out there waiting for a good soul. You are more than worthy and have the right to happiness and healthy relationship.

be strong and stay safe
    granny

7. byebyebeautiful

i dont care. you want to die on me too.

8. byebyebeautiful

he should be dead. how can i forget him? voices constantly repete what he put me through.

i havbe a good guy. he is awsome, and deserves one hell of alot better than me.

i should be dead. and will be.

9. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Hun, no. You've come this far. you know all you have to do is say the word.
    always here for you

10. byebyebeautiful

yeah well, i want to die.

11. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

:(

:hug:

there's nothing I can say, except that I care. please don't do anything stupid.

12. byebyebeautiful

its stupid to stay alive, in a life where i am still hurting after 3 years. or there abouts.

13. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

No it's not, hun. you've been doing so well. don't give up now.

14. byebyebeautiful

i should have died 7/8 months ago now.

15. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

That's not true.

you deserve some happiness.

16. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

don't give up hun, you have so much more to live for now.
    your not worthless, i dont think it, and i know alex doesnt either so be strong hun, you can get over this.

as kenny said you deserve happiness and if you give yourself a chance you will have it. and leave the booze alone, you will feel better without it.

17. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

The only thing I have to say about my ex is(BITCH!!!!)

18. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

19. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

:hug: Please don't do anything rash. Am here if you need to talk, just messsage me :)

20. byebyebeautiful

thanks andy. i did try, but im a pathetic failure. :( and yeah alcohol makes it worse when im on my own, but i was with a friend at time of drinking.

thanks cerise, :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.