drunken rant

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Sep 17, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Okay, I'm drunk and angry. PLEASE don't expect this to make any sense!!!!
    -----------------​

She fucking knew what that would do to me. Fair enough she needed osmoen to talk to, but trst me, she wasnt there for me when i was going through all this. i went through the beginning bit all alone. the only time she could be fucked to talk about it was when we were at work and she was looking for an excuse to get away with doing nothing! she owuld never talk to me at home, or help me through it. okauy, so she was good after my nan passed away, came to the funeral etc. but when it was happening she wasnt there for me.
    so i try to be a gpd friend and talk to her about it, help her through it, give her my opinion. and what does she do, fucking get in a mood cos im "ptting vikki first" guess what.........................i'd fucking put vikki before you 101 times out of 100. she is a worth a thousand of you and if you have a problem with us being together, have a problem with vokki making me happy then you can go fuck off.
    i sat listening to u, triggering myself beyond belief to try to help u. I walked outside, crying, ready to cut becasue of the memories you were bringing back. and yet, as soon as u came bk on i asked u of u wanted to talk, was willung to go through it al again.
    nothing i do is good enough is it?????? your whole problem os the fact taht i cant come out ith u nxt weekend. well u know what FUCK YOU

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2007
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug: Sam

I'm glad you're ranting :)

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

she is so two faced. she shouts at me for putting my gf first yet she has let me dow n so many bloocdy times in thae past,...for friends, for family, for her bastard ex. for ANYONE or ANYTHIGN. i was allowing myself to be triggered in order to help her. and the worst thing...........im prepared to do it all again :(

4. :hug: Sam
    You being there, willing to go through all of that again only goes to show how good of a friend you are and if she's not appreciative then that's her loss. I'm glad that you are ranting about this and if you ever need to talk, I'm here any time hun. Take care and be safe.

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thanks hun, means a lot :)