Drunking cutting....

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Asylum Project, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asylum Project

Asylum Project Well-Known Member

Hi guy's I was wondering if anyone else is like this, when your sober you may just have thoughts about wanting to harm yourself, but you never act upon them. I'm someone who does not like to drink at all, I have not goten drunk sence highschool, but my friend is leaving for iraq, and most of his normal friends are in iraq or could not hang out, so he came to my room, and he said were getting drunk. That was thursday, then he came over friday so we can get drunk again, and then he showed me this depressing video, so I said I have to go I'll be back, then I went back into my room and cut 4 times, then yesterday we got drunk, but I was to drunk to go out and hit the streets, so I said it would be a better idea if I stay here. When they left I went in the bathroom and cut 4 more times. I don't really know how I even started... I read it somewhere that people did it when they were depressed, so I expermented with it. THen one day i tryed and now I get the thoughts of cutting everytime im depressed, and when I'm drunk it's like I need to do it so badly, or hurt someone else. I was given this number to call my Chaplain, he said call him anytime, but it sounds wierd saying hey sir I feel like cutting myself whats up how's your day going... I can't tell my therapist I am having thoughts or even tell her I cut myself, for fear I will get kicked out of the army. I am going to a psychiatrist, on december 3rd and I can't tell her either... I trust the chaplain, but I'm not sure if he can go tell them or not. I know this cutting could turn into a addiction, I can see it. I just don't know what to do, I don't even think it makes me happy when I do it, it's like something for me to do. Idk...
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear you are going through this.
  3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Ive done something simmilar too few months ago... It was afwul cause i had not control...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.