Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Reclusive, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reclusive

Reclusive New Member

I'm abotut ot ake a shitload of medications, some of which are lethal if I OD, and i'm balling my eyes out, and all I cna think of is that no one will fucking care if i ide, iw ant someone to care, i need someone to talk to right this goddamn second, or I'll be dead in the next couplke hours
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Heya, what's up?
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Then put the pills down and start talking (posting). Type out ever last thing that has brought you to this point. Share it here and let others try to help you through. You are not alone and maybe not much but I care if you die. I care that you are in so much pain right now. So please keep posting and see what can be done to help you up and out enough to atleast still be here in a couple of more hours.
  4. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

Becareful what you OD. ODing wont kill you immediately. Probably will destroy your liver and you die a slow painful death over two weeks and there will be no possible turn around.
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Reclusive...I was where you are. I found this place and my life, while far from perfect is, I have to admit, better.

The thing...there are people that care. I dont know you, but I know your pain....and that makes us brothers. I care about you...as do many others here.

Here at SF....we gain strength, hope and courage to go on another day, by sharing our common pain and even good accomplishments with each other.

LC is right....OD'ing is no way to go. Liver failure would suck.

So keep on posting with us. If you feel you dont want to talk with us, may I suggest that you call 911, and tell the operator that you are "ACUTELY" sucidal. You need to use that word, "ACUTELY" as then they will know you are serious.

You will get immediate response from other people who care too.

Hang in there....and please, feel free to use us as your crutch thru this hard time.

Who knows, I may need your help one day.
  6. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi....i hope you have listened to those who have posted some heartfelt words and good advice.
    liver failure, just sets you up for a long slow painful death, later on.

please post more about what is going on in your life, and your feelings. or pm me or any one of us. we're here for you - we understand your low spot, and we care...:console:
  7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

hope you are ok :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.