duality

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by necrodude, Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

»Duality«(by Robert Matthews)Duality makes life seem unfair,Nobody ever wants to share,But everyone needs what they do not own,From little child, to fully grown,Yet everyone wants other people's sight,Those in darkness, pray for light,And those with sunshine in their eyes,Their own selves, they do despise,For their blind hearts take many pains,To hide the fact that all their gains,Don't count as ups, instead, there downs,They turn their smiles into frowns,They will not laugh, instead they cry,They will not look, they just ask why,They do not have all that they need,Hopelessness disguising greed,Vile minds with which they seek,To convince the proud that they are meek,So one shall give, the other take,And with this deceit, they shall forsake,Natures basic rule of two,And what that means is...I need you

these poems are from my page on writerslounge.net

2. necrodude

»A heart that isn't real«(by Robert Matthews)you never saw the small things,even now you still don't see!of all the things I've given you,the best of which was me..."what have you done now?whats the point of it?"you never understood me,and I'm about to hit...rock bottom is my heaven,and your heart is my hell.of all the pain I've suffered,I think the heartaches swell.so you go on, and laugh and stare,you'll get your just desserts,cause once I'm gone, I won't care,and you'll know that it hurts.you made me have a smile,to cover broken hearts,you took a little while,while I took all the parts.then I made a new shape,one that you cant feel,and you will never break,a heart that isn't real.

3. necrodude

»just go, please«(by Robert Matthews)why can't you just go away?why won't you leave me be?youre always in my nightmares,your face is all I see.you tore my heart to pieces,you even saw me cry,but even though your far away,I feel you're so close by.It doesn't make me happy,it makes my heart ache more, to know that when I come inside, you're waiting by my door.I wish that I could hold you,and you'd say aloud my name,but you're not here, and so I see, all my wishing is in vain.I'm sorry that our time is past,I'm ashamed I was a jerk,but I'd never take you back,we both know it can't work.

4. necrodude

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.